28 December 2016

Resolutions: 2017

It's that time of the year again. People are listing out their new year's resolutions and are motivated to achieve them. I myself have a list for 2017's resolutions. I can't remember what my resolutions were for 2016 because I wasn't serious nor was I keen in achieving them. With that being said, 2016 was by far the shittiest year in my nineteen years of existence. It's safe to say that I've spent half of this year crying, having anxiety, and going through immense stress and depression. The internet made fun of Kylie Jenner when she said 2016 was going to be a year of "realising things", but we have to admit she is damn on point about it. 


I realised I shouldn't waste my time on people - close friends or acquaintances - who don't put as much effort in me when I put so much in them. I also realised that everyone will hit a very low point in life; I just happened to be in my lowest at 19, where I had an existential crisis and was sure that I screwed up my future by taking up a bachelors degree in something I'm not sure if I'm interested in. Ah, life. Okay, enough about realising things, here are my 2017 resolutions.

  1. Be physically, mentally and emotionally stronger.
  2. Not waste time on people who don't put effort on you.
  3. Get good grades and study overseas.
  4. Eat less junk food.
  5. Get rid of your insecurities.
  6. Have a fixed daily schedule (to avoid procrastination)
  7. Achieve all your goals.
  8. Spend less time on social media.
  9. Be happy. 
Now all I have to do is keep them until the end of the year haha.

Much love,
Christine.

No comments:

Post a Comment